About Québec City
A fortified city with a European feel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and capital of the province of Québec, Québec City is proud of its many identities and is known for its joie de vivre and hospitality. Through its unique blend of European and North American culture, Québec City is on all the lists of tourist destinations worthy of that name.
- The festivities for Québec’s fête nationale, which will take place during the conference
- Over 400 years of history to see on foot
- Old Québec, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A unique culinary destination in North America
- Proximity to nature and national parks
For more information, visit the website of the Québec City Tourism Office.